Sunday, August 29, 2021

Wondering ( how our eyes make us see?)



I've been learning about how our eyes make us see?  Playing I spy make you think how incredible your eyes are. They can look in all directions, focusing on things, They can see near and mere milliseconds. They are on the job, helping you experience from when you wake up and when you go to sleep. Human sight is all about the light. It may seem obvious since it's impossible to see in the dark. The light reflecting off objects and entering the eye that allows us to see them.  When the lights bounce off an object in your field of vision and enter the eye, it first penetrates a thin layer of tears that covers the outer layer of the eye called the Cornea. The Cornea helps to focus the to see it. On the other side of the Cornea is a liquid substance called aqueous humor. The fluid maintains proper pressure inside the eye. After the aqueous humor, The lights pass through the pupil, which is the round opening in the iris that you have otherwise known as the colored part of your eye. There are more facts about it. Go to this link. How do our eyes make us see? I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin,
    Thanks for sharing your learning about how the eye sees. It's great that you included a link to let me go looking for more information. Did you know that the eye actually picks up the information upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tēnā Koe Caitlin,
    Thank you for teaching me a bit more about how eyes work. It makes me think about how much I rely on my eyes to do things every day. Did you know that my glasses help me see by changing how my eyes see the light coming off objects? Isn't that cool!
    Ngā Mihi
    Miss Short

    ReplyDelete